- For any applications and modifications in your connection, engage only licensed and government approved electrical contractors for wiring.
- Use 3-Pin Plugs for electrical appliances.
- Use only B.I.S. marked / good quality wires.
- Use Separate plug and socket for each appliance to avoid overloading.
- Replace broken switch immediately.
- Switch "off" the main switch when the premise is going to remain closed for a long period of time.
- Ensure proper earthing of all electrical appliances and get then checked at regular intervals.